Do the constant advertisements for sweet treats for Valentine’s Day have you thinking how can you celebrate this holiday after weight loss surgery? Are you trying to think what you can do or purchase for a friend or loved one when chocolate is not part of their diet plan? From expensive, intimate dinners to rich, decadent desserts, Valentines Day after weight loss surgery can pose a challenge… Remember, it’s not all about the food, it’s about celebrating love and friendship!
Ideas For A Healthy and Fun Valentines Day!
- Consider non chocolate food gifts like fresh fruit or nuts. (Think red foods such as juicy red apples, strawberries, cherries, mangos or raspberries!
- A gift certificate to a favorite nail salon or spa. We can all use a little “me” time to relax and de stress!
- Give your loved one a back or foot massage! You can pick up some massage oils and creams at your local drug store..Ahh..It’s time to be pampered!
- Go Dancing! Dance to a special song.
- Share an entree with your significant other or friend at a favorite restaurant.
- Make a healthy dinner at home or order healthy take out and bring out the good china to celebrate your love and accomplishments!
- Make or purchase a greeting card to show how much you care about someone and don’t forget to compliment your loved ones on their success.
- Hugs Hugs Hugs!! Everyone needs a little TLC
- Don’t forget to tell the ones you love the 3 simple little words.. I Love You